Laser dentistry is a precise and effective way to perform many dental procedures. Lasers are used as a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of dental procedures.Bangalore Dental solutions are pioneers in adopting pain free laser technology in our clinic. The application of lasers has opened new doors for our dentist which has enabled them perform a wide variety of dental procedures which otherwise would have been difficult. We use laser technology for:
- Early detection of cavities.
- When used in dental filling lasers are capable of killing bacteria located in a cavity resulting in long term tooth restoration.
- Dental lasers can reshape gum tissue and bone to expose healthier tooth structure.
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth.
- Reduce pain associated with cold sores and minimize healing time.
- Used to speed up teeth whitening.
- They may be used for the painless and suture-free removal of soft tissue folds often caused by ill-fitting dentures.
Benefits associated with using Lasers in dental treatment are:
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers does not require stitches.
- Certain laser procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding and aids in the clotting of blood vessels that are exposed.
- Bacterial infections are minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and damage to surrounding tissue is minimal
LASER ASSISTED DENTAL TREATMENTS
- BLEDING GUMS
- GUM CONTOURING
- NEW ATTACHMENT
- SMILE MAKEOVER
- LICHEN PLANUS
- FLAP SURGERY
- CROWN LENGTHENING
- TEETH WHITENING
- ROOT CANAL